JOJO Magic War: Strategy Chapter
Hello everyone, JOJO Magic War has entered the final development stage, now is also the time to introduce some game strategies to the community, and how JOJO FUN NFT will be used in JOJO Magic War 2.0.
Strategy in “Preparation Stage”
Combining the previously published articles, we can rearrange the information:
- On each Match Day, the Arena will be opened 10 times, and players can choose different time periods to participate in the match;
- Players with similar “Winning Points” will enter the same “Room” and start a battle, and there will be 6 players in each “Room”;
- After entering the room, there will be a “Preparation Stage” that lasts for a few minutes, during which you can see your opponents and the “Battle Cards” they have;
- You can specify the order in which the first 3 “Battle Cards” are played during the “Preparation Stage”.
We will also give you some game tips:
- Because of the “restraint relationship”, Cards with high ATK and Clans with high HP may not always win, but they do have advantages;
- The “Preparation Stage” is very important, you can predict the order of your opponent’s cards based on known information;
- If you miss the “preparation stage”, don’t worry, the game will proceed normally, your cards will be played randomly, and your opponent’s deployment may be accidentally disrupted;
- “Your Clan has fewer Battle Cards than your opponent” doesn’t necessarily give you a disadvantage, because before the start of each round, the “Battle Cards” that were played before are put back into the deck, so as long as If your team has more than 3 Battle Cards, the game can be completed normally;
- But I strongly recommend that you still need to collect Battle Cards of different magics, otherwise your chances of being restrained in battle will be greatly improved;
- In the last week of each season, the “WP” you get in the game will double, which is a good opportunity for you to surpass others;
- Good luck to you.
Strategy Cards and JOJO FUN NFT
In JOJO Magic War 2.0, we will add “Strategy Cards”. In our current conception, JOJO Magic War 2.0 will contain 3 types of strategy cards: Positive Cards, Invalid Cards and Neutral Cards.
Note: The “Strategy Cards” appearing below are just some examples, not all “Strategy Cards”.
These strategy cards will give you positive Buffs.
Increase the ATK of your Battle Cards by 20%;
Increase your JOJO Clan’s HP by 20%;
The first Battle Cards you play will always restrain your opponent;
These strategy cards have no effect.
These strategy cards are very special and often have some “unexpected” effects.
Exchange the HP of both sides of the battle;
Exchange the first 3 Battle Cards of both sides of the battle;
The opponent’s strategy card will be invalid;
In the “preparation stage”, the system will draw a strategy card from the “strategy deck” for the player. If you are not satisfied with your strategy card, you can pay a small fee (about 1000 ~ 2000$JOJO) to refresh it up to 3 times.
In the initial strategy deck, the number of invalid cards is the largest, accounting for about 70% of the number of cards in the entire deck; the number of positive cards is in the middle, accounting for about 20% of the number of cards in the entire deck; the number of neutral cards The number is the least, accounting for about 10% of the number of cards in the entire deck.
JOJO FUN NFT will play a very important role in the “strategy card” mechanism. You can put JOJO FUN NFTs in your JOJO Clan. They don’t affect HP and Battle Cards, but they will help you remove a certain amount of “invalid cards” from your strategy deck, which will greatly increase your odds of getting “Positive Cards” and “Neutral Cards”.